• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Force Blue C700?

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
So this C700 was used at Dobbins AFB, and was a blue color before being repainted by the school who bought it. The interior color is the original blue.

What is the correct blue paint color to use? Anyone seen a truck like this in blue with whatever the original stencils or logos on it ? 🤔

Last edited:

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
That's the one. thank you. I searched and have not seen anyone do this color in Behr house paint. Considering it as an option.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use Rapco Paint shade 25045. Under that University of Georgia decal you will find the remnants of the Air Force stenciling, will say:
US AIR FORCE
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
85-1234

where 85 is the year of delivery and 1234 will be the 1234 th vehicle the USAF bought that year. That info should be on your data plate on the dash.

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Thank you, are there any photos of the paint scheme and stenciling of an example truck? I used my best googling and closest I can find is an Army C700 in OD but it doesnt have any stenciling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks