• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air leak under dash

SPO

Hey everyone, I have found one of my air leaks under the dash. It is coming out of this component on the driver side way up on the fire wall. I thought a screw was missing where the red arrow is pointing but after posting on Facebook and getting a few responses people said that there is no screw missing however they did not say how I stop the leak. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Attachments

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m not exactly positive on this but that looks like your low air pressure switch that shuts off the buzzer once you build air pressure. I would try replacing it.
Type in M35a2 low pressure switch and see if it looks the same.

SPO

I’m not exactly positive on this but that looks like your low air pressure switch that shuts off the buzzer once you build air pressure. I would try replacing it.
Type in M35a2 low pressure switch and see if it looks the same.
Yeah, that's what people told me it was on Facebook, they just didn't tell me what could be wrong. I'll see about replacing it and hope that takes care of the issue

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just solved that same problem on my deuce. It is the low air pressure switch. I removed it, cleaned it and reinstalled. It is two parts threaded together with the switch components within. The problem was that the threaded connection was loose. You may be able to just reach up there with pliers and tighten it in place but it is not that difficult to remove it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks