• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

almost finished with GPW 43510!

oilcan

And that old ford purrs like a kitten! The hand crank starter looked a little too "out there" for me, though. I'd lose my noggin' for sure.

Hey Todd, pm me an address unless you want to wait on gimp to deliver your pintle.

Oh, and make sure you rig up a fording kit for haspin. Wouldn't want to see you suck water in that motor. ;-) (Are you really gonna bring it? :beer: )

oilcan

That'll be all kinds of cool! I assume your trail riding is gonna be pretty limited... It'll still be groovy to see it off pavement.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I can't wait, he'll have it at Haspin, and we can get it all muddy! Once your done with this, are you going to start on your M series rig?

Chief1900

Good looking ride. Is the body original? I see the rear panel looks original, body looks like new. Don't see many of the stamped rear panels around here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks