Aluminum Maxx Pro MRAP Wheels

m715mike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lmtv wheels
I know my wheels and tires came off a MRAP. I went to Sealy, TX and got them when a company down there was scrapping the MRAPs.

After a little searching, it looks like I have Caiman MRAP wheels. They have more studs than LMTV wheels.

@grendel - Sorry I was of no help to you and please excuse the thread hijack.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I know my wheels and tires came off a MRAP. I went to Sealy, TX and got them when a company down there was scrapping the MRAPs.

After a little searching, it looks like I have Caiman MRAP wheels. They have more studs than LMTV wheels.

@grendel - Sorry I was of no help to you and please excuse the thread hijack.
Caimans and LMTVs share the same axles and hubs minus the gear ratio. Why they all want the high speed gears. They share the same wheels in steel however Caiman wheels generally are aluminum and fetch a pretty penny.

NVDiveguy

Caimans and LMTVs share the same axles and hubs minus the gear ratio. Why they all want the high speed gears. They share the same wheels in steel however Caiman wheels generally are aluminum and fetch a pretty penny.
My LMTV has the same number of studs & the recommended aluminum replacements are the Caimans. Too bad we aren’t closer!

grendel

Yeah, still looking for 7 rear MRAP MAXX pro wheels. They have standard big rig bolt pattern, 10x285mm

Thanks for all the responses.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks