• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another 101 Recovery

MDSA

I already have 2+ M101A2's, but I've been wanting an A1 to match the M37. And it seems like prices for M101's have doubled on GL. But I found this 1953 A1 on ebay last week, and nobody else bid on it, and it was only 80 miles away in Charlotte, NC.

Has good rubber (the tires will end up on the M37), an OD cargo cover, 2 wooden chock blocks, and is pretty solid for being almost 60 years old. I will have to switch out the new style tail lights, and as soon as the weather warms, it will get painted.

Next parade, I'll be ready.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks