• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another big load. M818

jwaller

I just have to ask. Do you go through the weigh stations?

Nice rig, but a BLUE trailer? :beer:
Yup, it's an air force trailer. still have the Gov tag that was on it when I bought it.

I do go thru weight stations because I am supposed to. have I ever skipped them when I was overweight? ya, but the ramp was full when I got there.

We have the same trailer and love it. Thats a VERY good price for that trailer and being ex-air force I'm sure it's had an easy life. If you were 200 miles from me I'd buy it to have another. The belly on the M270 trailer is DEEP and looks like something rated for 35T not the heavily derated 20T they show on the data plate.

What speed can you run with the 818 pulling your M270 and two M35s. Will it go 65 on the flats?

R Racing

It actually thru me out and said the site was down due to a upgrade and would be back up at 12. Then 3 then at 7 the site would load back up ??? I also notice that alot of the pic's on the posts are gone ?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It actually thru me out and said the site was down due to a upgrade and would be back up at 12. Then 3 then at 7 the site would load back up ??? I also notice that alot of the pic's on the posts are gone ?
Oh, I see.
I was offline most of the day and missed that event.
Thanks for setting me straight.
Seems to be working now, huh?

jwaller

We have the same trailer and love it. Thats a VERY good price for that trailer and being ex-air force I'm sure it's had an easy life. If you were 200 miles from me I'd buy it to have another. The belly on the M270 trailer is DEEP and looks like something rated for 35T not the heavily derated 20T they show on the data plate.

What speed can you run with the 818 pulling your M270 and two M35s. Will it go 65 on the flats?

with the turbo I was able to easily hold 65 on the flats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks