• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another irristable aquisition

dmetalmiki

Chevy Cheyen turbo diesel..goes like a train! low miles..great runabout and parts collecton truck for my hobby. The blue coulor is when we got it..Now it's a Green Machine in keeping with the rest. (errrr..(and) like all my other trucxks..IS running on multifuel.! so's the Krazz ..the Ford F350 ambulance..etc etc etc! ( I'm greatly pleased to HAVE all the etc etc etc's . (some people collect ..Stamps!)

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love the lock warning sticker for the pintle, just like an m-series!

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Generally speaking, the roads aren't all THAT tight! The motorway is the same as our interstate system...plenty wide and 4 lanes. The A roads are equivalent to our US highways, and the B roads match up with our state/county highways. To be sure, there are some lanes where you wouldn't want to take anything bigger than an MG Midget, but you can go almost anywhere in the country with confort in a bigger vehicle. (A lot of pre-WWII English vehicles were huge by modern American standards.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks