• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another MEP-831a (intervention needed)

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well it happened again today. Bought another generator, haven't even gotten mine from Ft Carson yet. OKC gl sale. They were just sitting there beckoning, for reasonable bids telling me just bid. I couldn't stop myself. If my checking account had been healthier I would have ended up with 3 or 4. I think I have lost what little coherence that I thought I might have once had. I am now up to total of following:
2- Mep-031a
1- Mep-802a
3- 5kwctmgsa
1- Mep-018a
Bought my first gen little over 6 weeks ago. Not sure what has happened to my sanity or why I need or think I need so many gen sets. Terrifies me to think I want a LMTV. If I buy it am I then going to want 2 1/2 and 5 tons then. Please advise aua

TrailLifeBill

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brother, if I lived in OK - my stable would be much healthier (???) also. I see LOTS of good stuff coming out of your area - but shipping costs are too much for me. If the price is right, go for it - have fun, learn, and if/when you think the herd needs thinning - sell off some to help pay for the wheeled toys!!

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They do run a lot of stuff through that warehouse. Noticed lately that they are dumping tons of MRAP parts, which I wish I could think of use for or was able to cross reference so they could be used. It just pains me that the items we have(taxpayers) invested so deeply (not nearly as deeply as the guys that these were built to protect)in going to scrap because they don't sale. Not sure if that happens to item if no bids. On bright side, pun intended, if your ever in southern Oklahoma during ice storm and you see glow on horizon that will be my house with generators running. :smile:

Guyfang

Staff member
If you know someone with access to FEDLOG, they can type in a NSN, and tell you to what it gets attached to. That way you could buy up repair parts! Just think how your bank account would look.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks