• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another saved, uneventful, but...

MilitaryRestoration

Well here she is... another one saved. Decided last night to go and get her after being about a month late on going and getting it. Glad to know people :)... She is a little bit more rough than I was hoping but hey that happens. I'm going to try and see if the motor will run this week however i do know that the transmission is bad for sure. So depending on whether or not the motor runs, even though I saved her I may be parting it out... :-/ Let me know if you are going to be interested in anything. I'd like to have an idea of what I can sell right away if I do decide to do so. As of right now the hard top and xfer case are spoken for, and yes I do know that means most two of the big items but i know there are a lot of you looking for other stuff as well or hey offer a better price that I cant refuse ;-). Hope all are doing well, have a good weekend!

Attachments

KsM715

Id ask about windshield frames but looks like one is gone already.

Even though I have my own M818 I still :drool: over yours. Are those 14's or 16's?

MilitaryRestoration

heater already has offer on it, will let you know if doesn't fall though

nk14 do you need glass and all or just frames? and thank you for praise :) btw i dropped down to 14.00's and like it a lot better... 16.00 will go on the dump truck now though :)

papabear there is a gooseneck trailer going your way i believe :)

KsM715

I think I figured out why you truck always looks so good, almost every pic has that great, cloudless blue sky.

I was going to go with 16's but I think the 14's look better.

If you were refering to my request about the windshield frames I really only need frames. The glass in mine is good but the frames are rusted through.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks