• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another what is this thread...

wsucougarx

Looks like a white or hercules engine. There is indeed a cover missing. Also looks to the original engine...not a rebuild:)
Awesome VelociT, you got your M35A2C!

Last edited:

Barrman

You for sure don't need it here. Mine leaked oil a year or so ago and the truck started just fine without during our cold winter.

I like the flux capacitor answer.

phil2968

It's called a flame heater, injects diesel through a nozzle and ignites it with a spark plug to "light the fires" as it were!
Thats why the label by the button says "use only while cranking the engine". I have one on mine here in Florida!
Not much use to me down here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks