• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Antenna Mount Brush Guard

gmayor

RE: Re: RE: Antenna Mount Brush Guard

I have two on ebay for sale currently. I thought they were bumpers or adapters. Someone e-mailed me and said I had them listed wrong, and they were right. Like new never been mounted.

ONTOS66

Saturn doubled their price on the antenna mount kit. That was a bit of a shock when I went to purchase another kit. Oh well, da prices just keep going up.

rod

I purchased the 2 brush guards that gmayor had on ebay eventhough I thought the flat rate shipping ($23.96) was a bit high. I need the guards because I am getting ready for my repaint.

After I paid for the brushguards, I got an email today from gmayor stating that he had shipped the guards and was refunding more than half ($12.96) of his flat shipping charge because it did not cost as much to ship as he though. This action is what makes me glad to meet guys in this MV hobby. I didn't ask gmayor to refund anything, he just did it because it was the right thing to do and he is an honest guy.

Thanks gmayor !!!

aboonski

Militarysurplusparts out in Hesperia CA sells the complete kit for $40.00. I bought four kits from him and I think he has several more. You can find his listing on Ebay, mostly in the M35 or CUCV area. He's the only one located in Hesperia California and this person is very honest and quite helpful. You can buy things from him over the phone and use a major credit card - don't think he accepts paypal though. The brush guards that you want are in the kit along with the angle bracket that the antenna mounts to and there's a bunch of other hardware included in the kit like the antenna tiedown for instance. I put four military antennas on my M1008A1 just for looks - no radio. My truck was the A1 radio truck before it was turned in to the salvage yard. I just found out that the brush guards will go on my truck so I will install them shortly - almost listed them on Ebay until I looked carefully at the back of one of the guards. You flip them over for the M1008 or M1009 depending on the application. If the picture comes out you can see the antennas, license plate holder that I fabricated and the troop seats that I rebuilt using FMTV troop seats for donor hardware and fiberglass seat slats. If you need additional information for the guy in Hesperia CA, email me at abroadbent@bellsouth.net.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks