• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Memorial Day parades in the Portland, OR area?

Lostchain

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know of a Memorial Day parade near Portland, OR that has MVs in it? Thought it would be fun to roll in one with my LMTV.

Does anyone know of a Memorial Day parade near Portland, OR that has MVs in it? Thought it would be fun to roll in one with my LMTV.
I don’t know if any Memorial Day events or parades for that area. If you haven’t attended the annual Steam up event in Brooks Oregon, about a forty five minute drive from Portland area (depending on what part you are in, how fast your vehicle travels and traffic) the event happens the last weekend of July and again the first weekend of August. The first weekend is a vintage tractor show, parade, pulls, swap meet, etc. The second weekend is the military appreciation weekend that includes an MV show area as well as the vehicles being included in the parade. There’s a great club group that participates in the event and a great opportunity to join the club, they also participate in additional local events during the year.

Lostchain

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don’t know if any Memorial Day events or parades for that area. If you haven’t attended the annual Steam up event in Brooks Oregon, about a forty five minute drive from Portland area (depending on what part you are in, how fast your vehicle travels and traffic) the event happens the last weekend of July and again the first weekend of August. The first weekend is a vintage tractor show, parade, pulls, swap meet, etc. The second weekend is the military appreciation weekend that includes an MV show area as well as the vehicles being included in the parade. There’s a great club group that participates in the event and a great opportunity to join the club, they also participate in additional local events during the year.
Oh! Is that at the Antique Powerland? That’s sounds awesome! Do you have any info on the club or have a contact you could forward?

thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks