• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Military Vehicle owners/clubs want to join us

sniperboy

I am a member of the board for Van Zant County Veterans Memorial and would like to invite any of you MV owners to join us when we have events honoring our veterans. We have, or sponsor, several events throughout the year at our location in Canton, Texas. Canton is about an hour and a half east of Dallas and 30 miles wast of Tyler.

We have a plaza showing a U.S.Coast Guard Boat, U.S.Marine Huey Hilocopter, 155mm U.S.ARMY Cannon, M35a-1 Duce and a U.S.Air Force F-4 Jet. We have a large parking lot with plenty of room for vehicles to set up. We also have a small gift shop and museum. It would be fantastic to have as many MV's as possible at our future functions. Please see our web VZCM.org or look us up on facebook for our schedule of events.

I am also a member of the Piney Woods Military Vehicle Restoration Club located in the same area. With our MV's we support the veterans at most of the events

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks