• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any rally, gathering, conventions in MN?

hamelrider

i'm having trouble searching for or finding any rallies or get togethers in minnesota so thought i'd ask.
anyone know of anything happening yet this year? (and how do i find relevant threads in future)

skunkriver

Iowa all breeds jeep show sept 21 - 22 2013
we always have an area for military vehicles ( and always will ) so come on down and please pass the word to military and non military vehicles .
I invite you to call with any questions 515-708-0080
WWW.iowajeepshow.com

This event ishosted by IOWA JEEP CLUB also you can find us on facebook

skunkriver

sorry you didnt enjoy it . it has doubled in size every year so alot of people must be enjoying the event , and we are always working to get more military vehicles at the show .,

Hoefler

There are several of us locally. There is an A3 guy in NE Mpls.
I am located in St Paul area. Lots of guys in or near the area.
St Francis had a MV show last year-was ok.
Pete

tcruwithme

I agree that the Iola show is great. I went this year for the 2nd time and will be back again next year. I live down in Eagan, but my truck is parked up in St. Cloud. I missed the St. Francis show, but will get there next year. I also would like to get to any MN events.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am located in Fargo and would love to participate in an event in MN, we were talking about one last year at I think a state park where we could drive our trucks and camp it sounded great and had a LOT of potential but the park got SO MUCH rain in the weeks leading up to the event that it got canceled, the park was so wet they said NO to us driving their trails. We should think about getting that one going again? I would sure be there!
karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks