• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody here get a truck in arey Mass.July 26

Danl

I spent half the day at Arey mass with a other SS mamber I feel I went over the trucks pretty well, if you won one and heading north i live close to 95 if you need help i can give a hand up to portland maine if you won one i would like to know were thay heading from here north or south or west jest wondering

Danl

Danl M915A1

that truck had 40 k miles on it there was a new Flooter air intake jest put on it the tires had one flat I think but ther was a good spear. It had one battery dated 05 three dated 09 the truck jest click when we tryed to start it we were not wanting it so we did not ask for a jump start the oil was real clean.I'm cheap so I would of put about lower price on that one

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks