• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody know where the fuel injector pump filter is on NHC250?

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've looked in the TM's and searched here, but can't find the location of the filter in the fuel injector pump. I don't even see it in the parts TM. I've changed the big canister filter and geez, there was all kinds of gunk in the canister, Kuwaiti sand, orange gunk, who knows what. I want to change the injector pump filter now, I still have low idle and it stalls when I come to a stop while driving. It was barely running before I changed the canister filter and I suspect the pump filter is pretty bad. Thanks for your interest and help. A schematic or layman description would benefit, I don't know a lot about the injection pump.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That filter is there JIC there is an internal pump failure. It filters backwards, inside-out, and has a magnet in it to stop any crap the pump internals puke out in case of a failure so they do not make it to the injectors. It is NOT a required maintenance item. Unless the go juice in the truck is all algeaed up, no need to F with it. It is AFTER a low micron filter. It is not a "fuel filter" only a debris filter to stop debris generated by failed FP internals.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks