• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Denver/Cheyenne area buying tires?

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need to buy one tire, and am hoping I can chip in on somebody's order. I bought 8 brand new tires, for the LMTV + trailer (hoping to have an extra spare), but then 2 tires turned out to be bad so now I'm actually short one. It figures, right?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ive got some high tread spare take offs that have some cracks in them from where they sat in the spare tire rack on trucks so long. It only in one spot in the treads. They are $100 ea.

I will be at the Ritchie Brothers Lot in Longmont on Monday morning

I have a high tread on a LMTV wheel that has a few bites on the outer lug for $200.

Attachments

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That Ritchie Brothers is about 2 miles away from me!

All the other tires are 2016/2017 date codes, brand new, from you actually (I think, my buddy got the batch, and I got my 8 from him). I'm planning to drive the trailer for at least a few thousand miles in a couple months, so I just want to get some good tires on it. The ones that are on there now 2003, and not in pretty shape. So I have the one new one to go on one side, and just need something else for the other. Think either of those would be good for that?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
That Ritchie Brothers is about 2 miles away from me!

All the other tires are 2016/2017 date codes, brand new, from you actually (I think, my buddy got the batch, and I got my 8 from him). I'm planning to drive the trailer for at least a few thousand miles in a couple months, so I just want to get some good tires on it. The ones that are on there now 2003, and not in pretty shape. So I have the one new one to go on one side, and just need something else for the other. Think either of those would be good for that?
I have not sold any new 395s to anyone out west in over a year if not longer. I have a return trip to denver on Friday the 3rd. I can bring a new MVT if you want a new one then. I am just already out on the road and only have those others with me at the moment

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, this would have been about 12-18 months ago. My buddy bought them, and then the storage facility where my buddy kept his truck burned down and destroyed his truck. So I bought the tires off him.

I'll wait for a new Goodyear tire, when you come back out. I'll PM you, thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks