• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone near Port Angeles, Wa

MilitaryRestoration

I've got a M101a1 trailer over there that just needs to be picked up and then I'll come get it from your location. I'd go and get it but I've got finals this week and next and just not enough time in between to go and get it. Let me know if anyone can help. Thanks!

AaronW

Sorry I can't help. Just as a reminder, The Hood Canal bridge is closed till about June 15th. This trip will need to be done on HWY 101 long way down the Canal.

srodocker

if its a weekend i can almost do it forsure then bring it to cabellas for the trip if its during the week i'll have to know asap then i can rearrange things.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks