• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone used these on the HMMWV?

Hummer Guy

I just found out that these tires exist "335/80R20" has anyone ever used them? They're 40 inch tall and 12.5 wide, has anyone ever used them? Only issue I see is that you'll need 20inch rims with an adapter plate probably

Vapor Trail

Didn't know those existed, thanks for the heads up. I see limited tread patterns though. I think I'm going to run 39x12.50's but there's not many of these either. I think just Kanati. The tire manufacturers all recommend wide wheels for those 13.50s but the wheel manufactures only want to make 8.5 and 9" wheels. I wish those two would get together on that.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks