• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anything Going on in CT ?

ssdvc

I am in the Norwich area for a while. Don't see a lot of MV's in the area. Except for the Essex show in June, are there any other shows or get togethers (like a Sunday breakfast thing, etc) taking place around here?

Thanks

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I've never heard of anything this time of year. In the summer there are car and truck shows and stuff like that. Not mv specific though. I see a few jeeps and deuces at the car shows sometimes.

jatonka

COMVEC is the CT club in Portland CT. You can contact Quonset Surplus in Portland and they will give you upcoming events up date. The annual show is around June 10th or 12th every year. Many parades and events for charity and wounded vets support through the year. JT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks