• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Article from back in the day 101st Abn

AIE1

Finally getting around to cleaning out stuff from back in the day, came across a defunk magazine "Airborne Quarterly" that use to be at Ft Bragg area. Attached I hope you can read it is a short article about the 101st, 2/501 Inf at Phu Bai having races with small car's. Now if you know what a mule is look close at the pix.
Enjoy!

Attachments

Deuceshigh

Do you have a larger version of the picture? I can't read it as is. Thanks for posting though! It seems awesome

AIE1

Sorry, That was the best I could do with my limited PC ability. I have since thrown out those magazines, they had some excellent article about Airborne unit 's early 1970.
V/R

natem

Cool article, 65 mph on a mule :shock: what a ride!

Deuceshigh, open the thumbnail then left click on it. It should open the pic in a larger format then right click to enlarge.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks