• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Assistance in Oklahoma City, OK

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought 2 small boxes of parts in Oklahoma City and need some help getting them shipped. I think they will fit in 2 large flat rate boxes (3 at the most) so if someone is familiar with those that would be great, or if you get a good rate at your work UPS is fine too. Here's what I was thinking, I will pay someone $100 up front for the shipping and your time, the cheaper you can ship it to me the more you pocket. Or I will offer a new spin on oil filter kit for a deuce instead of cash and ship it to you for free. I have my paid invoice and now just need some help. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Scott

Attachments

Last edited:

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll check them out, thanks. I'll keep the offer open if any other members are interested.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did get a quote from OKC Auction Services and it is really fair. I will probably go with them unless someone wants to go with the spin on oil filter kit that I also offered. It would be a good deal for someone in the area with a deuce. I would rather trade than have to put out any more cash out of pocket.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to all who offered to help, I did make a deal with a guy who is going to pick up my stuff. If I get more stuff from there I will probably offer up the same deal.

Thanks, Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks