• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Average EUC Time- One Mans Results

markmontana

Seems like this is a never ending issue, and I don't think we'll see a solution in my lifetime- so I thought I'd go back thru my last 10 EUC's and average out the time. I only counted business days, and I did not count any any sales during my first EUC wait (which was about 70+ business days). These are all in 2010.

And the answer is: 11.625 days.

Shortest was 4 days, longest 22 days. On average- I have no complaints. Go DLA!

I've been a class 3 dealer for 15 years, and that is WAY more screwed up and delays are MUCH longer.aua

Scarecrow1

I am waiting on my first EUC to clear ........Now at my age 54 ..I have taken the precaution of making a will to deal with the event that the gov takes too many months to clear my trailer .....Thus leading to the unlikely event that I kick the bucket before the darn thing clears I will leave it to my youngest son .....in hopes that in his life time HE may be able to enjoy it ...where as all I had was the darn paper work ........[thumbzup]

T

televisionman007

I am waiting on my first EUC to clear ........Now at my age 54 ..I have taken the precaution of making a will to deal with the event that the gov takes too many months to clear my trailer .....Thus leading to the unlikely event that I kick the bucket before the darn thing clears I will leave it to my youngest son .....in hopes that in his life time HE may be able to enjoy it ...where as all I had was the darn paper work ........[thumbzup]
dont forget the satisfaction of paying for it right away:deadhorse:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks