• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

axle maintenance

nattieleather

Hi all,

I have a set of 70 dodge axles the same as the M880 serries trucks and I'm looking for the section out of the -20 and -34 for the maintenance of the axles. I did a search through the manual here, but didn't find them. I don't need the whole manual just the section on the front and rear axles.

Does anyone have them in electronic form that you could e-mail to me?

Thanks
Joe

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found at least these two listed in the TM section, to download:

TM 9-2320-266-24P Direct Support and General Support Repair Parts and Special Tools List, M880 series
TM 9-2320-266-34 Direct and General Support Maintenance Manual, M880 series

Included should be what you are looking for...:roll:

G.

nattieleather

Thanks I must be going blind in my old age... :) That's exactly what I was looking for. Now I won't be working off the cuff....just blind...lol~!

nattieleather

Ok one more thing...the -34 states to remove the axle shafts go to TM9-2320-266-20. In other words that is a orginizational maintence item so you have to go to that manual even though you at direct support. Go figure. Anyone know where I can find the -20?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll see if I can scan my service manual for the front
the rears - pull the 8 bolts, slide the axle out, then you will have jam nut w/lock tab that holds brake drum/wheel bearings on.
Also you may find something on ramchargercentral.com or powerwagonadvertiser.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks