• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

backwoodsman1 (old,newbie),

backwoodsman1

Don/t know how this is supposed to be written I simply need to not violate any rules of the site. I am computer il- literate/totally computer illiterate/totally. I even type w/1 finger and not knowing which letter/number/symbol is which. Maybe U understand. Maybe:?: 55 yrs/lot of experience. No experience w/deuce.5. Severely gas engine knowledgeable/understand 0 spark plugs. 1965 Kaiser Jeep M109A3 wo/w but whistles. New owner. Now questions. I would like to have my m109a3 pictured in the upper left corner of my post when I post. how? So far I have spent 30 minutes typing this, and I have not had 1 beverage yet.:-( Howdy from the MS Gulf Coast! PS: I cannot answer any replies the same 24 hr until I learn how to find the question;).

backwoodsman1

Thanks for the greetings people. Have only had internet a couple of months now. Takes an awful lot of getting used to. How am I going to order parts without plastic? I don,t use them. Will they take USPS money orders? Thank the Lord I was born with the patience of Job.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site the hobby friendships and events to come, (eventually!),
(this bit iz 4 backwoodsman only( C I only tipe with 2 fingers!' (you just keep using the computer and the site and eventually it will all click {scuse the pum} into place and become quite familiar)) CLICK ya' mouse pointer on your NAME , left top, then look for 'avatar', then (TRY!) to choose a picture to place there. report when done (or not) good luck. From a real old oldie!!

seekhim1

lot of great members here...willing to help with anything...a lot of various knowledge bases and all eager to help...welcome to site..search bar is great... numerous rallies around where you can get parts and talk face to face with a real person...also there is a member map that will show you local members close to you...hook up with some by private message and they will probably be able to help also...God Bless you...

backwoodsman1

Thanks all for the replies and encouragement. Have started a thread in the New Members forum under my signature titled "new shop van owner". When I learn how to post pics everyone can see how faded and rusty my truck is. Not to mention how absolutely horrible the camo job is. I will post the pics as is before any serious body and paint work gets started. See yall and thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks