• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Baldwin Park FL Friday July 3 2015: Baldwin Park Independence Day Bash

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Baldwin Park is located north of Orlando city limits, and south of Winter Park city limits.

This FREE event will kick off with a festival in the Village Center of Baldwin Park and will end with a spectacular choreographed fireworks show over Lake Baldwin.
The Village center will come alive with nearly 100 participants and sponsors of all kinds offering lots of fun including; shopping, a showcase of artisans and craftsman with works for sale, festival snacks/food trucks, a beer garden, face painting, balloon art, interactive activities, and more. The event will feature a Main Stage near the lake featuring DJ BradmasterJ and live music from Baldwin Park's very own, ROOM2 BAND.

Go to http://www.baldwinparkevents.com/#!baldwin-park-independence-day-/c1jo3 for more information.

We will line our vehicles up on New Broad Street for a static display. Please arrive by 4:30 PM. The event ends at 9:30 PM. Bring your folding chairs. There are many restaurants within walking distance of the event. All years/makes/models of MV's are welcome. There is plenty of room for Deuces and 5 ton's. Please include your vehicle make and model with your RSVP.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really need at least one or two vehicles other than my M1009. Does anyone want to come and join me for a few hours?

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I really need a 5 Ton at this event!!! Your truck is PERFECT!!! :-D

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is anyone else interested in joining me for a few hours? All you have to do is show up and park your truck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks