• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Banged up just a little

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The driver CAN read, just does NOT how high his high point is, If I was his/her first sgt. that would be the LAST truck that driver drives, maybe cleaning out houses till the tour is up.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is up there? That is way too tall for a mg mount or chicken shield? Inquiring minds want to know because if that is some electronic gizmo like a tow launcher, Oh boy, I would like to see that dirver's explanation video......

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The driver CAN read, just does NOT how high his high point is, If I was his/her first sgt. that would be the LAST truck that driver drives, maybe cleaning out houses till the tour is up.
Um...there's a Big Blinking sign that says "You're Too Tall". I'm also going with he can't read.

Last edited:

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You would think after first hit you would get out and see what you hit. Nooooo keep going until it stopped the truck, then get out and see what problem is noooooo give it **** and keep going, maybe he was being chased by the taliban.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is up there? That is way too tall for a mg mount or chicken shield? Inquiring minds want to know because if that is some electronic gizmo like a tow launcher, Oh boy, I would like to see that dirver's explanation video......
Probably a CROWs, at least that's what I think. (Crew(?) Remote Operated Weapons Station - can hold a M249, M240, M2, or Mk19(I think) and operated inside the vehicle, normally seen on MRAPs)

The only other option for that shape would be a GVLID (Thermal sight normally used by scouts), but there's no reason for that to be on an MTV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks