• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battleship Alabama Show

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Next weekend (April 4th and 5th) is the Dixie Division of the MVPA's Spring Show at the Battleship Alabama near Mobile. MVPA members from Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi and other states will be there for our biggest event of the year. There will also be a lot of Steel Soldiers members there. If you have never seen a battleship up close and personal that alone is worth the trip. The Alabama is under the care of many of her former crew members and some of them will be there conducting tours and telling about their experiences on the ship. There are also static displays of all types of military vehicles, aircraft and guns. Come down and have the time of your life and be immersed in green and grey iron.

guns1977

I totally agree, Its worth seeing and seeing again. I always see something I missed. May the deuce gun truck will be there (a mean machine).... to bad I cant make it this trip, I usually plan my family vacation around it. I don't tell the wife until we pull up. She hasn't figured out why I only can get off work on those dates......hahaha

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is defiantly worth the trip .The ship and surrounding museum are something to see . Hard to believe something that BIG got moved by a HURRICANE ! I could use a SOUTHERN TRIP after this WINTER , and BTW , it's supposed to SNOW today , was 75 yesterday , go figure ! LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks