• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Being logged out

bigboy44

I tried posting a new thread today and after down loading the pics the site site said I was not logged in! This has happened several time before. I lose everything. The title was M936 battery relocation, can someone tell me how to retrieve it. The auto save came on several time while I was writting the thread.
Thanks

cpf240

Do you check the "remember me" box in the top right when you login? Otherwise, I think it times out your session after a while. At least that has been my experience.

bigboy44

cpf240,
No I did not and really didn't know that is what it is for. Thanks, I can do a lot of things but typing is not one of them.
Thanks again

wdbtchr

As far as logging out, I rarely do that anymore because I have so much trouble logging back on. I have no idea if it's me, my computer or something with the site but I don't figure it matters if I stay logged on except for my statis being wrong. I like to pop in frequently and if I have problems logging in I frequently just give up and that stinks.

dependable

I was wondering about this too. It only seems to log me out when I am typing. (If you are trying to tell me something, just say so) The auto save helps, but often doesn't save most recent writing or edit.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you enter your login information, there is a check box called "remember me". Are you clicking on that button?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks