• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

belarus-coastal artillery tractor?

USSR

K-700 - Soviet civilian tractor, towing a class 5. Designed to perform in the unit with mounted, mounted and trailed machines wide-farming (tillage and deep tillage of the soil, cultivation, disking, harrowing, shallow plowing, planting, snow retention), transportation, road construction, drainage, excavation and other works.

The Soviet army used rarely But in China, its use in the army.

Attachments

saddamsnightmare

December 28th, 2012.

The few Belarus tractors that have made it to the states always seem to have fit, finish and performance issues when used in agricultural applications. They were probably a very heavy tractor, but not likely compareable to even an old 1960's american tractor in performance. The idea of using an FWD tractror for military applications is not a new idea, and in WWII we even used slightly modified 2WD tractors as towing motors in all sorts of applications (artillery, air force, navy and even unsticking trucks).

Have a Good Day!

saddamsnightmare

December 30th, 2012.

Definitely trash can sized jewels, but I,m not sure I would have tried that one with the door shut! I guess he didn't realize that his trailer didn't float well, but think of all the post fording maintenance those two rigs must have needed.....:confused:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks