• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Belated Missouri Introduction

firefinder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I should probably introduce myself properly.

Joined SS a little over a year ago, bought an M931A2 and trailer, then proceeded to get some type of tick borne illness that left me out of commission and in a daze. I’m coming back to reality now and hopefully getting some “green machine” blood back! I look back on the couple of SS post I did make and don’t know that they made much sense or were very helpful. Look forward to becoming an active site member.

I live in Macon, Missouri. Macon is in the north central part of the state and about the same distance from St. Louis and Kansas City. I really enjoy learning about green machines. If you are traveling through or need assistance in the area, please contact me. No current towing capability, but working on it! Glad to assist if I can.

Would also like to say thanks for the unbelievable amount of knowledge amassed on this site.

Stay safe and stay in touch,

firefinder

Lust4GreenSteel

Welcome from the western side of the state. I live in the Kansas City area but the truck stays in the Chillicothe area. Not how I planned it, but. Wonderful people on this site. Lots of info and folks willing to help even the most helpless newbie (me).

firefinder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the kind words and well wishes!

M109a2 - YES! There is a well stocked military surplus store on I-70 in Columbia. Here is there website:

http://www.armygear.net/

Hope to attend the KAMO driving something green or tan.

Stay safe and stay in touch,

firefinder

AZK9

Ticks are nasty creatures and those little 'suckers' can really have a negative impact on health.

Glad you've been able to improve after your illness! Welcome from Arizona! [thumbzup]

Stein12501

Welcome aboard!! I live just outside of Jefferson City. I own a 923A1 and love it. Run it in the Memorial Day and Homecoming parades in Columbia. Hope to see you. Also with the MVPA Chapter in Jefferson City.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks