• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bellingham, WA - 10th Annual Vietnam Vet's Car Show, July 18th

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, this thing is for classic cars and the sort, but I started going to it a few years ago because my M35A2 is certainly a classic & Vietnam era. Lots of vets stopped by and a few related stories about their experiences with the Deuce. I've brought my truck to other shows and it's always popular because I don't care if people touch, climb on or otherwise sit in the cab. A few MV owners stopped by and the next year we had 2 Deuces and a 5 ton.

So, if you happen to be in the area, maybe consider bringing your mv by, or just stopping and saying, "hi".

People visiting Seattle - Bellingham is about 90 miles north.

10th Anniversary Car Show Poster.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks