• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best place to buy parts for rockwell rebuild

big block 88

We have our rear axles torn down right now and need to get them back together. The axle rebuild/service kits we have dozens of in our stock pile have all been torn open and they are all missing there outer seal.

So now I need to find some outer seals cheap I will post the part number when I get back to the house tomorrow. The local offroad shop quotes me at $75 a piece for the seals. That alot of money I think?? Anyone know where they can be had for cheaper?

big block 88

Yeah I see them on there for 5-10 bucks a piece I was just not sure on there condition if they are old dried up off the shelf parts or are in good shape. I guess I will order a few and see what turns up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks