• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bidding on GL stuff in So Cal, Anyone?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hello, Ive been bidding on a few trucks at Port Hueneme and Vandenberg, Lots 8200,8201,8250. Dont want to battle someone unnecessarily if they are trying to get the same trucks, all I need is one,doesnt matter which one. Let me know so we dont jack the price up on eachother.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
No problem, we can make it a California bidding watch. I placed a small bid on the truck at March but its so nice I know its gonna go out of my price reange. I was there about 5 months ago when they had about 10-12 5 tons. They were all in immaculate condition, apparently they were supposed to go to Isreal but something happened and they deal fell through. I think they went for $7500 (each), unfortunately I maxed my bidding out at $6500, good thing though because my wife would have left me, Literally. I drive her crazy with this obsession as I 'm sure the rest of the forum has the same problem.

Desert Rat

Devin,
I don't. As a matter of fact SHE bought 'Storm for me as a birthday gift (we also had a very private birthday celebration too). She's been the driving force behind my obsession.