• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Iron Classic Truck Show

Over the weekend the Big Iron Classic Truck Show was in a neighboring town of Kasson, MN. I heard there were around 400-500 trucks on the ground on display. Lots of classic W900 A models, 12v71's, 3408's, KT Cummins, etc. If you aren't a fan of spark plug engines this is the place to be! Thought you might enjoy some of the pics. We had to represent the non polished look...

Andy

Attachments

MO MV man

That low-slung Weller Truck Parts hot rod is incredible.
It was on Jay Leno's site not long ago.
Here it is on the builder's site:
Piss'd Off Pete

Wonder if Weller bought it?
One thing's for sure......an obscene amount of money changed hands on that beauty.

What a show.
Thanks for the pics!

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jay...Now, you just had to go and post a pic of the B-Mack, didn't you:drool::drool::drool:. Be back in a minute...got wipe this slobber off my shirt.:wink:

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I found a LJ in Nebraska that was supposed to be a former US Military owned truck. Little too far for me to buy one though.
On another note is crazy to see how alike the MVPA and the ATHS are, I guess they are sister clubs - Jay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks