• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bolt size

mgFray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this the 2-man or 4-man bulkhead?

Appears to be in the parts manual - this is the front (2-man) bulkhead, which I believe matches your picture - See TM-92320-280-24P-1.

Look for Figure 209 - Cargo Bulkhead and Mounting Hardware. Bracket is #11.. the bolt into the floor is #15, with #14 and 13.. while the other side of the bracket is a bolt that goes up to a cargo hook and then washers/nut.. This is the front (2-man) bulkhead, which I believe matches your picture.

The one that goes into the floor should already have a threaded insert into the floor (or at least did in my experience).

#15 - SCREW,CAP,HEXAGON H 1/2-13 X 1.50
#14 - WASHER, LOCK 1/2
#13 - WASHER, FLAT 1/2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks