• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bombshells in houston,tx

just a heads up for anyone in the houston area, there is a nice little place called bombshells on nasa road 1 near nasa...duh...that is a military themed bar and restaurant that would like to start having FMV shows in the parking lot. foods good and nice view and the girls love trucks!bombshells1.jpg

I talked with the GM last night and his initial thought was to have a show on tuesday nights around 7, but he was going to talk with his team and see what they thought. seems to me it would be a lot easier on the weekend....what do ya'll think?

m715mike

I talked with the GM last night and his initial thought was to have a show on tuesday nights around 7, but he was going to talk with his team and see what they thought. seems to me it would be a lot easier on the weekend....what do ya'll think?

Week nights are a "no-go" for me. I may be able to make the occasional Friday evening or Saturday.

FrankUSMC

Tuesday night uh...ok, I am on the coast of North Carolina, if I leave within the hour I can make it!
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

richingalveston

It looks like they are opening another location at beltway 8 and I45 south. I saw the sign yesterday from the freeway.
My 1009 wont be on the road until some time this winter but I would definitely be interested in any local shows.

jeb2012

I know its a little last minute but a few friends and i are getting together to do some wheeling at DSO mud park in crosby texas this saturday if anyone wants to come out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks