• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought Another, now old must go

MilitaryRestoration

Bought another m1008 today so my old one really must go now. Take a look at her in the classifieds and let me know an offer. Otherwise to the parts department she goes as I could use some off her anyway, plus axles will go I know that. Just unfortunate to see her go in pieces when such a clean nice truck. Can't wait to start drivin the new one!

ps-dont forget to check classifieds :)!

Attachments

tractor

Nope having same problem with my dodges everyone is on east coast on the site. Also everybody that wants mine don't want to ship something to east coast

offroaddiesel

shipping from coast to coast is costly, shipped a wc 1 from maine to palm springs ca. last year, dont remember the cost but was high. have a few trucks for sale but waiting for the economy to improve. steve from western maine

offroaddiesel

military restoration,i thing its the same all over, trucks are not moving now ,been watching ,some prices are very low and still people are not buying.am selling ,or was a 62 dodge town wagon ,will wait . had people interested but they were not offering what i want so it can stay here, not costing me to keep her. steve from western maine

BobM

Ditto on the "too far" thing. And I am midway here in Indiana.;-)
Good luck on your sale and sorry about your layoff. Everyone with a job is lucky right now. But we are all fearing the axe!

MilitaryRestoration

I feared and I got lol... oh well gives me time for early retirement haha ya right i need to get back to work lol... and ya everything is always too far for everyone... seems to always be the need for stuff on both coasts yet stuff is always opposite coasts...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks