Bozeman Montana request (PAID)

Cgray

A guy needing a truck for filming in Bozeman Montana.
Pays $500 for the day

Yeah, its one day. We are shooting in Bozeman, MT area. I can be reached at 323-393-5011. Thank you.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, obviously an Army truck!

Which day?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What will it cost you to drive to Montana and back home to Wisconsin? 3 or 4 days? Hardly seems worth it for you. Unless, Angelina Jolie or Sandra Bullock are in it and you get to snuggle up to them.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perhaps I should have said what era. Would suck to show up in your mint GPW only to find they are filming a segment from a moving depicting Afghanistan

Cgray

Clearly none of you are capable of doing your own follow up and calling the guy. I am just a messenger trying to pass on a good deal for someone.
None the less, I contacted him and he is calling me back to update the era of truck and preferred type.

Cgray

The scene is set in Afghanistan and they want the following:

They want a preferred military vehicle for Afghanistan, but maybe a vehicle that we left for them as surplus.

Director prefers a FMTV 6x6 would be their “vision.”

He says they wouldn’t be shy to have Toyota hilux “technicals” as well.

cobra5

The sad truth about Montana is there is not a big MV community out here. There use to be a club in the Bozeman area but it folded a few years ago. Someone tried to get it going via FB but not much has been happening with it other than the moderator posting random stuff every now and then. I started a FB page a few years ago and received no interest. To bring a truck from out of state would cost an owner more than the offered compensation.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clearly none of you are capable of doing your own follow up and calling the guy. I am just a messenger trying to pass on a good deal for someone.
None the less, I contacted him and he is calling me back to update the era of truck and preferred type.
Well why waste everyone's time by not posting ALL the information in your fist post , then get snippy because because your post is so vague .
Better yet why don't the person wanting the trucks join and post their own request for truck , eliminate the middleman who has no information.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PP, that’s why the classifieds rules say you may only post your own stuff(not for others). Oh well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks