• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brilliant email title from GL---NOT!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
So I get the following emails from GL entitled

sales@govliquidation.com Winning Bid Notification for Sale 3593

Actual two with the same title for winning two of the new skedco litters. Looked like the standard GL email I get when I win.

Not exactly, seems the idiots put a FDA certificate (why for litters) on this that had to be completed in 5 days. So first indication I get is my account got locked up. No other email nothing.

Now the prudent student would think that a more 'catchier' title is in order here such as
I would get for end use certificates. This is the first medical item requiring a FDA certificate I have won.

We'll see if I get my stuff or loose it.

Robyn, I think your folks in the sales department ought to fix this.

medlog

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another happy camper with a pioneer tool crammed up his backside from Government Rectumnation.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
GL good luck

What a crock. The supposed everyone got email about charges being levied upon close of auction never came to my inbox. I would go on line and ask for Meredith she is a great help it is twice now that she got the results I needed on chat. My problem is being 13 hours and one day different I have to stay up past midnight to catch them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks