• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BSA Motorcycle

oilcan

I've been trying to find these pics since the m/c forum got started.

I put my scruffy old M715 in a car show several years ago and the only other MV to show up was this BSA motorcycle. Unfortunately, I was too busy answering questions about my rig to talk with the guy much. It turns out we'd met before at a family function, but I haven't seen him since.

Anyway, enjoy the grainy scanned pics!

Attachments

randyscycle

That was a BSA M20.

They were used by the British Army and US Army. That one doesn't have the US markings, but many did. They were primarily used by the Army Air Corps in England during WWII, and were supplied by the Brits to the Americans staioned there. Many saw service in North Africa as well.

I have two customers who own M20's. They are really neat bikes and still quite rideable.

Here is a good link with some info:

http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ahum/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks