• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bulb replacement

hwcurtice

So, who has an actual picture of the 24v bulb in the trailer? Outside of the socket? Mostly trying to see the part that goes into the socket, of course.

Bonus points for multiple views.

Westech

CPL
why dont you just take the cover off your trailer and take a look? Its not that hard. If you need a picture you might just want to take it to the auto shop and have them do it.

hwcurtice

Because I leave for work at O dark and return at O dark.

I don't see daylight until the weekend. Maybe.... And only if the sun comes out...

I was just hoping someone might have pictures.

jasonjc

The 1156 and 67 are 12 volt bulbs. He needs 24 volt bulbs. But they look the same. They have the same base. You could use the 12 volt ones they would be bright;-)

hwcurtice

Actually, I'm ditching the 24v system. Doesn't work well with my 12v system for some reason...

So his info was right on.

I needed the base look because I'm looking to put LED bulbs in the socket, cuz I really dislike regular bulbs burning out all the time.