• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bumper Light Modification

AZDeuce

Gentlemen:

I would like to use the black out lights in the rear bumper as auxilary turn signals.

I took one apart today, and there isn't much room within the case for using a normal light bulb, I've seen some of you use strips of LED lights to light up the dash panel on the M35A2 deuce. Would this work (be bright enough) for my application as tail light/turn signals?

Has anybody done such a conversion, or can show me how to do it? I'm kind of new at doing electrical stuff so make it in laymen terms (like LED lights for dummies!)

Where can I get the LED lights and how would I mount them in the case? Also will I need to do any soldering? I have no experience but should be able to figure it out.....I hope.

Anybody already done this and can walk me through it?

Thanks for your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks