• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

C45 Prop

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love stuff like that. Clever repurpose of an engine stand.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No don't have a Prat and Whitney R985 to spin it. A little heavy to.

gentrysgarage

Future CEILING FAN ?
Is that like the samurais used to suspend their katanas above their mats when they sleep by a thin strand of silk?

Isn't there a guy who moved a C45 recently with a WW2 Federal wrecker on here (or g503.com) that will sell you the missing pieces to the rest of the C45?

Sorry couldn't help myself!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Don't need to spin it enough to RAISE THE ROOF, just enough for a comfortable breeze.

Sure it's heavy, but you can either beef up the ceiling structure or simply use a smaller motor.
Is that like the samurais used to suspend their katanas above their mats when they sleep by a thin strand of silk?
Isn't there a guy who moved a C45 recently with a WW2 Federal wrecker on here (or g503.com) that will sell you the missing pieces to the rest of the C45?

Sorry couldn't help myself!
Part 1: Samurai = CRAZED to the point of self-destruction...... Enough said.

Part 2: Like Johnny Cash - Build it one piece at a time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks