• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab load sensor valve rebuildable ?

BERZERKER888

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mine is leaking at the arm...is there a rebuild kit ?. is it necessary for the well being of the Free World?....can it be plugged/bypassed?.. thoughts?cropped-FM-300 LMTV - FMTV Load Sensing Valve (1) (Large).jpeg

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ugh..$200 and $185 (used) from “that” outfit In Missouri
Commercial ones can be 80 to $200 depending on brand. You get what you pay for. You aren't driving a 1990s Ford ranger. It is a truck built for the military and only them with no civilian equal so parts aren't that common or they will be a little more.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i would imagine the principles are essentially the same…

There is one on the auction site with make an offer.

However, the video seems to show that it could be easily rebuilt with a few O-rings...seems to be the cheaper way!

Good luck! :-D

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
if anyone cares... for future reference

-Harberfreight vs others

-Oring and chemical compatibility

-How to measure Orings
Almost makes me "special" to have a real o-ring gauge I guess.
One of those things that sits there in my toolbox most of the time - but it sure is nice when you "just need to know" .

Of course that and a nickle won't buy you a cup of coffee. ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks