• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cab tilt hydraulic failure

Aernan

Today when I went to tilt the cab some hydraulic bit failed and sprayed fluid all over the engine. I switched off the air/hydraulic pump and tried with the hand pump and still same result.

I did my best to figure out where it was coming from. Just under the cab latch it was soaked and everything below that. The line going to the latch was dry at the fitting.

Where should I go look to figure out what ruptured?

Most likely you need to rebuild the cab latch - there are two different styles...one with a single o-ring and one with two o-rings - you'll only need the o-ring(s) to fix if that's the problem. Search the forum for PN's.

Good luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks