• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cabinet latches and kitchen sink

coachgeo

this guys build out (non military sorry) has some interesting simple things I had not seen before thought folk doing a build would like

> springs as flip up door holders- from Marine/boat living world.
> an intersting water saver faucet head
> magnetic child locks for cabinet locks so they dont come open in transport
> Pee Funnel

Third From Texas

this guys build out (non military sorry) has some interesting simple things I had not seen before thought folk doing a build would like

> Pee Funnel

I saw that clip.

Funny, I have those hatch support springs already for my cabinet build.

I looked into the faucet defuser that he uses but that mist would drive me nuts (and I can't see washing dishes with the fine a mist). Still, it does save water I'm sure.

As for the pee funnel, I went all out man cave with mine...

61LQUg3C0hL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Third From Texas

> Pee Funnel

btw: did you see the very end of that clip? His keyless entry is an RFID implant chip in his hand.

LOL, even the tech nerd in me is hard pass on dat shizzle

product_851294007059-xSLX-Promo-416x416.png

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
btw: did you see the very end of that clip? His keyless entry is an RFID implant chip in his hand.

LOL, even the tech nerd in me is hard pass on dat shizzle

View attachment 870875
I have the green truck disease pretty bad.
On the other hand (no pun intended) I really don't have it bad enough to get a RFID chip embedded in my hand.
Unless of course it maybe came as part of a relatively new tracked vehicle that got dropped off here in my driveway...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks