• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camo seat cover with cargo pockets question

Skinny

I searched in the CUCV forums and could not find the photo. Does anyone know of the manufacturer or where to buy them? I remember seeing in a couple of builds a camo seat cover that had cargo pockets down in the area behind your knee and also some pouches in the center of the bench seat area.

These would be great for maps, GPS, and whatever side arms I want to keep out of sight. I just can't find anything on the web other than the cheesy universal camo colored seat covers you buy at Autozone or WalMart.

camogriz

I have a front seat cover for my M1009 that is a Smittybilt Gearz cover. It is advertised for Jeeps, but I took a chance and it fit fine. There is a lot of adjustment on it and I believe it would fit almost any stock high back bucket seat. Plenty of storage on it.IMG_0284.jpg

kabar1

There is a few I saw on the usual sales sites usually around $149 it says rear seat is what I got it to pull up with, what is somewhat discouraging is the use of plastic clips they use from what I've been reading.

camogriz

The seatback portion of the Smittybilt cover does not slide or move around at all. The seat portion slides a little when getting in or out of the truck, but no biggie as the seatback does not let it get too far. I have Jatonka CUCV seat covers on both front seats and that is what you noticed beneath the Smittybilt cover. The Jatonka covers fit well and don't move around at all. I bought them first and then added the Smittybilt cover on the driver seat for added storage.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks