• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can inspect stuff at Ft Drum

LanceRobson

In the next 2-3 weeks I'll be making 3 trips to Fort Drum to pick up a bunch of items. If anyone needs and inspection done; please speak up!

If the time window between when I'm going and when you need the inspection fits, I'll be glad to help.

Until the EUC and invoice silliness is done I can't give up dates and since they don't have stuff listed more than a few weeks out, here's what I propose: If your interested throw a post up and track the thread. I'll re-post when I have dates.

If we match calenders, please send a PM with the following:

A specific list of what you want checked. IE: tires, body, accessories, electrical. the chances of driving it out etc. Include the Event and Lot number.

They do have some vehicles in GLs control that are not yet designated for a particular Event. If you can tell me what kinds of stuff you might be looking for I can check that stuff, too. In the past we've used SNs and bumper #s to find them when the are offered.

If you want a full blown Monthly PMCS, I'll do it, but I'll bill it out one of two ways: One, beers when we next see each other, or, Two, help out another MVer.

Happy motoring...
Lance

LibertyDeuce

I'll be heading to Ft. Drum also in the next 2-3 weeks. like LR, I'm available for an inspection. If LR's schedule is no, good give a holler and let's if our schedules mesh.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there Thursday.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Can inspect stuff at Ft Drum

Recovry4x4 said:
New trailer Eric?
Ah, ya, kinda. I am picking up 4 trailers(I may have CS disease). I won 3, and I also was generously given one by Phil (beaubeau, Thank you). I'll post pics when I get them home. Also, while there I will be looking over Joseph's truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks