• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can not locate stop light switch

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor

Hook an air fitting to the switch once removed. Put power thru one side, see if it powers up the other side when air pressure is applied. Usually 10psi is crack.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
can someone tell me where the stop light switch is located ,I lost my stop lights and have been looking through the tm's but have had no luck finding the location,and is there a way to test it. thanks. this is on a 1989 m932a2.
If you want the paper copy, I have the TM version of what, where, and how.

TM9-2320-272-24-1

Key is to search inside the TM's for "stoplight" (without the quotes)

Attachments

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Hook an air fitting to the switch once removed. Put power thru one side, see if it powers up the other side when air pressure is applied. Usually 10psi is crack.
Thanks for your reply and video showing me where the stoplight /pressure switch is located along with the tools to remove and replace it. Wes you are very Knowledgeable. Thanks.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks